Monday, July 4, 2011

Year 2 - Day 184 - July 4


 Our crazy 4th of July weekend finished today, at our friends’ house. We are very excited that people are starting to move this way. We have 2 sets of friends that live (or are getting ready to live) nearby! How nice to drive 15 minutes to a party. Of course I forgot to take any pictures while we were there (which is probably good, because we were in the pool most of the afternoon, and my phone isn’t waterproof) but these are pictures of a card I made. A friend of ours has a friend doing a dual degree program, so it’s kind of a two part graduation. So the first card is for now, and then when she finishes the second degree she gets the second card! If I had it to do over again, I'd put something between the blue and the letters. I had difficulty making the puzzle pieces a shape I liked, so when I got there, I forgot about my original plan. But I think it's fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment