Sunday, July 3, 2011

Year 2 - Day 183 - July 3

We went to the most unique wedding ever today. Our friends created their entire ceremony themselves, and did it in rhyme like Dr. Seuss. It had all the important parts of your standard ceremony, just moved some words around and inserted a few sentiments here and there to help with the rhyming and personalization. It was wonderful! This is the card I made for them. Had I known about the theme, I might have been even more creative with the design, but I liked how this one came out. Totally borrowed the idea from a person on splitcoast, but gave it my own touch. I love having a chance to use the sticky pearls!


On the way to the wedding, we stopped at LL Bean so I could get some boots. It seemed silly to drive all the way to Columbia next week when we were going for the wedding. I’m pretty sure that not many people show up dressed for a wedding holding socks and wanting to try on boots. ;) But hey – they almost match color wise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment