Thursday, May 31, 2012

Year 3 - Day 152 - May 31

I had lunch with my "library camp" friends today to celebrate the retirement of one of the ladies in our group. We ate at Gertrude's at the BMA. I didn't even know the BMA had a restaurant, let alone a decent one. If I knew they had one, I probably would have assumed it was like a snack bar or something. They have all local food and a pretty big variety. Some of it was a little pricey, but my BBQ sandwich was $10, which is a pretty common price. Since I got there a little early, I took a run through the gift shop. This knitting book (with sample!) made me giggle - Knit Your Own Cat. I presume it had patterns for different style cats. If you were a knitter, and you had friends with cats, you'd have a years worth of gifts taken care of!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment