Monday, May 7, 2012

Year 3 - Day 128 - May 7

We dropped the car off yesterday for an oil change with the bike rack in the trunk so that my hubby could ride over and pick up the car when it was done. Sadly, since the FedEx guy needed a signature, he was instead stuck at home all day waiting for the truck. I tried to feel bad, but since he got to lay on the couch and watch TV & play games all day while I worked, I failed in my attempts! Thank goodness I'm coming up on a week off in just a month! In the first 6 weeks or so of summer, I'm working 2 full weeks and 3 partial weeks with only 4th of July week completely obligation free. It's ok though, because at the end I'll have enough money to take a good vacation AND I'll have a brand new laptop. That's totally worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment