Monday, May 21, 2012

Year 3 - Day 142 - May 21

I guess because I have baseball on the brain this week, you're getting yet another baseball related post.

This is the sports section at my local JoAnn's. It's been there for about a year or so now. Every single time, until about 3 weeks ago, They had Nationals, Orioles, and Redskins scrapbook kits. The Ravens tag was ALWAYS empty. I searched the internet high and low and couldn't find it. I wanted to use it for Christmas present things last year, but it would sell out the day it hit the shelves, and then the manufacturer wasn't making more because it wasn't football season. About 3 weeks ago, there was Ravens paper there. (I always check, just in case.) I was excited, and bought it.

But today, the ORIOLES peg is empty. CRAZY!

No comments:

Post a Comment