Friday, June 1, 2012

Year 3 - Day 153 - June 1

We were supposed to go to the food truck gathering in Hamden tonight. I was really excited that it was happening on a day I could go! However, the weather didn't cooperate. When we saw the giant storms that were headed our way, we decided not to drive to the city. Turns out we probably made the right choice. It was still a bummer. Instead, in between storms, we grabbed dinner at Red Robin. We used to go there all the time, but we hadn't been in awhile. I have been on a "medicine holiday" (Well, medicine and doctors in general - nothing that makes alcohol illegal!) for the last several weeks, and so I've tried a few different drinks. This one was just like a Sonic Cherry Limeade, but it had some kind of alcohol in it. It was good, but I could have 6 at Sonic for the same price, so I'll stick with my Sonic. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment