Friday, May 25, 2012

Year 3 - Day 146 - May 25

Today was the best snow day ever! Since we failed to miss days for actual snow, we had this lovely built in snow day off to begin a 4 day Memorial Day weekend. I had to grab a couple things at Bed Bath & Beyond today, and I saw this on display. What a far better idea than the Snoopy Sno Cone Machine! Since this one is electric, I bet you still have ice shavings at the end to actually put syrup on! With the (cool at the time) Snoopy machine, by the time you made your dixie cup's worth of ice shavings, the original ones had melted. Plus the pieces were so small that the kool aid syrup melted what was left. Way to go, Jelly Belly people. I hope your product works. I must also point out that there were all kinds of Jelly Belly flavor syrups to put on your snow cone. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment