Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Year 2 - Day 241 - August 30


My room at school didn't fare nearly as well as my house did. There's a seam in the (flat) roof that goes across the library, and it leaks often. However, it's never been THIS bad before. We got an email recently saying they were going to stop just replacing the tiles and start fixing the root causes. I'm glad, cause this is yucky.

Many of the stuffed animals at work are mine from childhood. The dog with the sock in his mouth was a gift from my mom's friend that she grew up with and the dark one in the middle is a chimp from my friend in high school. The other two (orangutang & horse) were there when I got there, however the horse is currently sporting a purple scarf from my "$50 Boardwalk Bear." The kids play with the animals all the time and I never know which animals will be wearing which accessories. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment