Saturday, August 27, 2011

Year 2 - Day 238 - August 27

Usually I visit my favorite pharmacist when I need a prescription filled, but with the storm coming I just went to the closest Rite Aid. While waiting in the drive through line, I noticed the top credit card picture in this line of cards - it's a JCPenney card. What?! Rite Aid takes Penneys credit cards?! That didn't make any sense to me. Wikipedia explained the chain of command to me. At one point, JCPenneys owned Eckerd Drugs. Then Rite Aid bought Eckerd so they just continued to take the cards. Random!

I'm sitting here waiting for Hurricane Irene to finish doing her thing. Mike's at work keeping the computers going and I'm taking a break from lesson planning to watch some GH. Hopefully the power keeps on chugging!

No comments:

Post a Comment