Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Year 2 - Day 228 - August 17

My sister in law made a funny post about this Facebook game recently and since I still had a few days of nothingness headed my way, I decided to waste some of my own time playing. It's kind of like the Sims, but with zombies. Like all FB games, you need to have other friends playing to earn things and keep it moving. In the beginning there were quick achievements to earn but after the first few levels it took way too much checking in to keep up. Luckily, (luckily? Did I say that?) work starts tomorrow so I won't feel the need to spend my time clicking zombies anymore. Plus, I'm sure the game knows what you need and doesn't give it to you!! Additionally, I noticed there are several differences between the Facebook and G+ versions of the game. I don't know if it's because G+'s games are new, but it's not very stable over there.

I have to set an alarm tonight. I can't believe it. Where did summer go?????

No comments:

Post a Comment