Saturday, August 20, 2011

Year 2 - Day 231 - August 20

Tonight we went to roller derby! It was a fun night with a variety of friends from all over. Also, I ran into a guy I met with my mom at her patient education day at Hopkins last year. This town really is "Small-timore!" Since it was fan appreciation day, Charm City Cakes was handing out slices of cake in exchange for a donation to a local food program. We got some carrot cake and watched the roller derby girls smash each other to pieces! Before the bout, we went to Slainte in Fells Point for dinner. I had mac & cheese with pulled pork on top. It was not spectacular, but it was decent. I very much wish it had been larger, but I guess when you add cheese to something the calorie and fat count skyrockets so they don't give you much.

No comments:

Post a Comment