Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Year 2 - Day 221 - August 10

I guess I wasn't good at taking pictures today, because this is all I have! A lovely action shot of my husband's left hand getting our goodies at the library drive through. ;) Tonight was Duclaw beer release night, but something happened to the new beer and the taps aren't carbonating it right. They chose not to release it rather than serve glasses of foam. (Smart idea on their part.) Since I hadn't defrosted anything for dinner, we used a gift card at Chili's instead and then stopped by Duclaw to get our free tee shirts since they didn't cancel the giveaways. So, we still win! I had a dermatologist appointment today & had to get a mole biopsy. The results don't come in for 2 weeks, but my brain is in super freaked out mode. I am a rational person and I know moles get wonky and then removed uneventfully all the time, but it is not chilling me out. I don't really know why but it's stressing me, and then the fact that I can't unstress is unstressing me more. I'm a piece of work!

No comments:

Post a Comment