Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Year 2 - Day 213 - August 2

One of the morning radio shows I occasionally listen to has a regular feature (or at least they used to - I don't listen to the radio very often anymore) called "profess your love."

I'm here to profess my love for my new favorite app, HBO Go. This fantastic invention makes On Demand look as out of date as a VHS no - Beta! - player. It's not just the last 4 or 5 episodes that are available of the chosen TV shows. No. It's every show, every episode, every season.  Granted, you have to have an HBO subscription, but since we currently do, I am enjoying season 1 & 2 of Hung right now. It's decent, but I don't feel it's the greatest that HBO has to offer. (I actually tend to lean more towards Showtime ... Big Love was my only real HBO favorite.)

I love that it's on my iPad, because I can sit it wherever I want and continue my day. I can make cards & get started on the scrapbook that I have been procrastinating on, all while carting my mini TV around.

No comments:

Post a Comment