Friday, January 6, 2012

Year 3 - Day 6 - January 6

Our friends are here for the night and brought this sugar beast with them.

I know it's hard to tell in the bag, but it's a 5 pound gummy bear!

We finally got to La Tolteca tonight. I always thought Mike wasn't into Mexican food, but I guess I made that up in my head. We enjoyed what we had, but the service was slow. It was ok since we had 4 people and lots of conversation and it wasn't terrible, but it did take awhile for someone to take our order. Also, while we were waiting for a table, we sat at the bar. They all had a beer and I had a soda and our bill was 29 dollars. We knew that couldn't be right, but they use a calculator rather than cash register to do the math and she hit the wrong button. Good thing Kadie checked the receipt because our bill was really supposed to be 10 dollars!

1 comment:

  1. check this out:
    http://www.woodyafterhours.com/gummi/bear/gummi-pictures/

    the tale of eating it:
    http://www.woodyafterhours.com/gummi/bear/

    ReplyDelete