Thursday, January 5, 2012

Year 3 - Day 5 - January 5

Mike offered to take my car today so that he could drop it off at the car place on the way home from work and talk to them, and then I grabbed him after my dentist appointment. Luckily, the owner was still there when I got there because (OF COURSE! Did I not tell you?!) the car didn't make the sound in the morning OR afternoon for Mike.

Enter my phone recording. Lloyd (that's the owner) thought it was a great idea, and he knew what to look for. Since Mike is off tomorrow, it's ok that we are down a car. Since I had the recording, they know what to look for & that will save us money because they won't have to guess 10 other things before finding the problem.

Then, just as I pulled into the garage, I noticed that Mike's car hit 111111 miles!

No comments:

Post a Comment