Sunday, January 1, 2012

Year 3 - Day 1 - January 1

After 12 hours of building, Mike finally finished the Death Star today. I probably shouldn't say "finally" because I was hoping it would take him longer than that. :) The thing is huge.

For a size comparison, here's the cat contemplating attacking the death star:

So, today's 2012. That means last night was New Years Eve. I did see the ball drop, but from my own couch because we got home late last night. I didn't do a big wrap up post for New Year's Eve, so here's the abbreviated belated version.

January: Lots of snow, again. A tiny pink line shocked us, and many medical professionals.
February: I took a photography class and a leadership class, we took a fun "staycation" in Baltimore at a really cool B&B
March: Our very sad day and week
April: Easter break, lots of landscaping, friends moved closer to us!
May: family parties, MORE friends moved closer to us
June: end of the school year, we lost our library leader, and then got a 8 month reprieve when we got her back!
July: Vacation to California, part 2, and my birthday
August: Earthquake! Hurricane! School started. I got a college gig.
September: Getting into the groove at school and new TV
October: Lots of time spent working on college stuff, and a conference & weekend getaway to the beach
November: UD Homecoming with many of the roommates, Thanksgiving, and Mike's birthday
December: Finished up teaching college, went to AZ

No comments:

Post a Comment