Thursday, January 19, 2012

Year 3 - Day 19 - January 19

Allow me to profess my love for my water bottles. We got them either at BJ's or Costco awhile back in a 3 pack. They don't leak! They have a great seal, and you have to push a button (the dark plastic piece in the gray band towards the top) to make the opening open up while you're drinking. They are BPA free, although I don't know that it really matters since I'm sure whatever they're using instead will turn out to be bad for us someday too. The top is like a carabiner so they can clip on to something, but I have water bottle holders on my backpack so I don't use them. I will say the one down side is that they dent really easily (on the top plastic part) if you drop them on pavement. All 3 of my bottles have been dropped, and they have lots of gouges on the top area. But the part that holds the water doesn't even scratch and the gouges aren't messing with the usefulness and non-leaking features. I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment