Saturday, January 21, 2012

Year 3 - Day 21 - January 21


I had big plans for today. I was going to sleep in, have lunch with friends, do some homework because I have a ton to get done this weekend, have dinner with Mike, and then go to stamping.

Instead, I woke up early, tried to shovel the sheet of ice that fell on our driveway last night, failed, had to cancel lunch, continued to fail at clearing the driveway, found out we were going to have to cancel stamping too, got annoyed at life and therefore refused to do the homework that I have to do.

BUT...

We found a whole bag of chocolate chip cookies from our Christmas cookie baking extravaganza in the back of the freezer! (I guess that's why I felt like I ran out of that flavor so much quicker than the others!) And I got to catch up on my DVR (between Mike's run of terrible, terrible, movies!) and lay around in the PJ's that I put on after I showered for my canceled lunch. So I guess life's not all bad. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment