Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Year 3 - Day 17 - January 17

I ate a bunch of these not-usually-in-our-house-but-my-husband-went-grocery-shopping-with-me-so-we-came-home-with-some-good-junk-food Cheez-It's this afternoon. Then I left them on the table, where he found the bag. When I came home later this evening, he jokingly said "Yo - those are MY cheez-it's." I guess he expected me to make a snappy comeback or something, but he definitely wasn't thinking I'd say "Is your NAME on them?" because he got a huge grin on his face and said, why YES. YES IT IS. And voila. He wasn't lying. ;) He later said he anticipated me finding the label a day or two from now when I went to finish off what I had started, but that he couldn't believe his good luck in me using that particular comeback. ;)

Meanwhile, are you watching Alcatraz tonight? It's really good so far!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment