Saturday, September 10, 2011

Year 2 - Day 252 - September 10

For the last several years, our local Duclaw has been hosting the Real Ale Festival. We've never gone because I don't drink beer and it's a relatively expensive festival. However, I entered my husband into a drawing for free admission this year and he won! Since we then only had to buy one ticket, I went with him. It was really fun, even though I don't like beer. There was good food (roasted pig!) and everyone was in a good mood. I was amazed that even with 700 tickets being available, the place never seemed insanely crowded. The flow was great. I know that Mike would go again, but I don't know if it'd be worth it to pay for me to go every year since I don't drink the beer.

This evening I got to do something more my speed, stamping night! We made a halloween craft and a nice card that I'll probably give my MIL for her upcoming birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment