Sunday, September 4, 2011

Year 2 - Day 246 - September 4

Oh my goodness, what a busy day!

First we went to the Hanover Chili Cook Off. It was a ton of fun, but it was HOT! Actually, the temperature wasn't really the issue, it was the humidity. The poor boys were dripping. I tasted a zillion chilis and definitely had some favorites and some dislikes. (Things that win with me: multiple meats, lots of meat, some spice but not so much my mouth hurts. Things that I take points off for: lack of meat, lots of vegetables and beans, too watery, lack of spice to the point where it is more in the spaghetti sauce family, too much spice and makes my face hurt.)

After that, we headed towards my in-laws for my sister-in-law's birthday cookout. We stopped at the cupcake place in Reisterstown to grab a few and were thrilled to find out that it's their birthday! That means a free birthday cake cupcake! With a candle! Mike also got a pumpkin & I got chocolate peanut butter oreo chip. Yes. All those things in one cupcake. It was the best cupcake I've ever eaten.

Finally we came home and I can attempt to get some homework done because tomorrow's another fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment