Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wednesday

High: I was busy all day today with one thing or another. After a long early pre dawn breakfast, we slept til after 9:30! We got ready for the day, talked to a friend on the phone for a long time since neither of us had anywhere to be, and then tried to catch up with the DVR. But the we got a call from a grandma to see if she could come visit. While the baby napped, I threw in some laundry thinking oh if grandma is here to play with baby then I can actually fold this laundry later! Then I opened the fridge because we had a big pack of ground beef that needed to be split into small bags for freezing.

That's where the low starts.

The bag had leaked EVERYWHERE. I cleaned off the tray and then noticed it was dripping down the side of the fridge into the produce drawers (empty luckily since it is time to shop) and under the glass shelves. I figured how to take the glass out since they are stationary shelves, not pull out. Then finally when I thought it was all done, juice seeped out from behind the brackets that hold the shelves up! So I had to unscrew those and pull everything apart. Thank goodness the baby kept sleeping through all of that. Then grandma was here when the baby woke up and then Mike came home and we could finish and get it all put back together.

Plus we got take out from Applebee's as a gift. So that brought the day back out to a high.

But hey at least I wasn't bored!

No comments:

Post a Comment