Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tuesday

High- We took a field trip to school. If I only worked with adults, I may have done it sooner. But too many germs exist at school so I didn't chance it earlier. We went today because there was an outdoor event so fresh air was involved. It was nice to see my people. The kids were excited to see me and were unhappy that the baby stayed in his car seat, hidden from the breeze. (& them) ;)

Low- while I have a plan to solve the problem, his tummy isn't all the way better yet. Frustrating.

Old news- I survived my 6 week checkup yesterday. It hurt les than I was anticipating, so that was good. I'm still not 100 percent though and he said the pain can last for months in the few places I'm still feeling it. (joy!) He did discover that the polyp was still there and that the baby did't dislodge it as they assumed happened, so he removed it. I finally got to meet that which bugged me since July. So thankful that it's gone now.

No comments:

Post a Comment