Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Tuesday/Wednesday

Tuesday High: At dinner time we had a normal(ish) diaper for the first time in more than a week. We were so excited and it made the diet worth it!

Tuesday Low: A couple hours later, we had a bad one, as bad as last week before the diet started.

Then we had a re-do on the no sleep thing, the kind of no sleep that comes with an increase in tummy troubles.

Frustration doesn't begin to cover it.

I was so completely frustrated and drained and tired in the middle of the night that when the baby was crying (at a weird time, since it had only been an hour since we went to bed) that it didn't wake me up at all. It took Mike gently poking and then shaking me awake and then talking to me to get me to wake up to make me coherent.

Meanwhile, I was just having a dream with a baby crying in a crowd and getting bumped around, which I guess was Mike poking me. Now THAT is tired. :)

Wednesday High: A really good nap for the baby, which was so necessary!

Wednesday Low: We had friends drive 90 minutes to meet us for dinner. But the restaurant, one of our favorites, was less than responsive/helpful with being able to help with allergen free ordering even though I emailed them last weekend trying to avoid the waitress having to know the answers. So I had to eat at home at 9pm. On top of that, the diapers are not good again which makes it harder mentally, knowing that I am giving my poor kid something he can't tolerate, and we can't figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment