Friday, April 12, 2013

Two More Days

In so many ways, life seems like "Groundhog Day" right now. However, I am disappointed that I wasn't at least jotting down something from the early days because the whole first couple weeks blend together so I am trying to look for anything that's different.

Thursday:
High: we got out and about! After group, we returned something to Kohls, perused a local consignment shop, and stopped for Sweet Frog on the way home. There was also an afternoon nap that lasted long enough in one (unheld!) place that I got some stuff done around the house.

Low: the evening was hard. Mike grilled dinner after his run but he was racing the impending rain and I didn't time baby dinner right so we ate in shifts, one handed, and tried to appease the screaming baby. Rough.

Friday:
High: we got out and about again! It was thunder storming terribly when I woke up and was wondering how to finagle a car seat, stroller, and kid in a downpour when it finally lightened up. We went to Panara with a couple other local mommies. He had a full belly and slept in the car seat the whole time. So nice to get out and socialize!

Low: a terrible night. (it wound up leading to a nice morning though I guess) He ate at 11 pm last night and then 1:30-2 and woke up again at 3! After the 3am meal he made it to morning though. Silver lining? :) Oh and double low- today was payday, and my check was gone. Not looking forward to making it work on one salary for the foreseeable future, that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment