Saturday, June 2, 2012

Year 3 - Day 154 - June 2

I have been meaning to take this picture for a couple months now, but I never remember because I'm dealing with the annoyance! I got this brandex plastic wrap at Christmas Tree Shops in November. It was SUPER cheap, as most stuff is at that lovely store. However, I managed to completely fail in the "prep the box for usage" category. I don't know how I did it, but I ripped the whole part off that holds the plastic wrap up so that it's easy to start the next time you need it. I guess it was supposed to get threaded through a slot or something, but as you can see half the top is missing now. It still has the metal teeth that cut it, but every single time you use it you have to scrape off the corner so that it starts to pull. It drives both of us bananas. But here's the thing. IT IS THE GREATEST PLASTIC WRAP EVER. It sticks exactly where you want it to with minimal effort, but doesn't stick to itself in the way that makes it useless if you pull it off wrong. That's why we have stuck with it for 6+ months. We're within a week or so of finally finishing the box and even if our next one is easy to use, there's no way it will be quite as awesome. It's totally time for a Christmas Tree Shop run. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment