Sunday, June 3, 2012

Year 3 - Day 155 - June 3

Someone in the Keebler company family must also live in a divided household. You know what I mean. Cake cones vs sugar cones. While I will never turn down a cone, the cake (flat bottomed) kind are my favorite. Mike thinks they are a waste of space. Imagine our excitement when we saw this box! I don't even know the last time we had cones in the house, but ice cream was on sale to the point where it was almost free with a coupon so we splurged. Exciting stuff. Also, Prego made me a happy person. When I was little, my favorite (meaning the one I least despised, since I don't really LIKE any of them) spaghetti sauce was Sausage and Green Pepper. What they really meant was a jar of green peppers with a few bites of sausage. Now they've nixed the green peppers and they're just calling it Sausage and garlic. Much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment