Monday, November 14, 2011

Year 2 - Year 327 - November 14

Pretty much the only good thing about the weather getting cooler is that I can now regularly wear my new North Face coat! The body of the coat is cut pretty small, at least it seems it is. Perhaps the tightness has something to do with keeping me warm when I'm out climbing mountains? Since I don't often climb mountains, I went a size bigger to give myself the room I wanted even when wearing winter clothes. That works fine in the body, but the arms are a tad long. My family (Well, the female part of my family) calls sleeves like this "Brenda" sleeves because Brenda on GH has always worn sleeves that cover her hands. Either her arms are shorter than average for her body size, or she just likes to pull her hands into her sleeves, but you rarely saw her hands on the show. When I put my coat on this morning, I realized what Brenda sleeves it really had. It made me giggle a little, but I still love my coat!

No comments:

Post a Comment