Sunday, November 13, 2011

Year 2 - Day 326 - November 13

Are you watching Once Upon A Time? It's SO good! It's a little bit like Lost because there's a main, current day story, but there are also flashbacks that give you backstory. The twist is that the backstories are all fairy tale stories and characters whereas the current day people don't know they are actually fairy tale characters. I know it sounds a little crazy, but it works. I love trying to figure out who is who!

PS I think the Sheriff is the Woodsman.

PPS Watching this gives me happy dreams, and then I watch Dexter at 9. I'm messed up in the head!

3 comments:

  1. I love Once Upon a Time. I can't really figure out if the mayor/queen remembers everything that happened before the spell though. Sometimes it seems like she does, other times it seems like she doesn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Viraj, I was wondering the same thing about the Queen. I was theorizing about it with Paul last week, but didn't come to any conclusions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with both of you. I was at first convinced she knew, now I'm not positive. But I do think that Rumplestiltskin knows.

    ReplyDelete