Thursday, November 10, 2011

Year 2 - Day 323 - November 10

One of my college friends and his wife are having a baby in the spring. The baby's dad is a chemistry teacher, so I "chemistry-fied" my onesie card for them. (We're hoping to see them this weekend. If we don't, I'll just mail it!)

I came up with the idea to use the periodic table to spell out baby, but didn't know if the right elements would exist. There is no "A" by itself, but there was a "Ba." Woohoo! I was also excited to find a "Y." I like when I can personalize a little bit more. It's more fun that way. I don't always have the inspiration or a good idea, but when it happens I run with it.

Tonight was my last MASL board meeting. I've been the treasurer since the summer of 2008 and I am trying to cut back on my extra curricular activities. With the college gig taking up a night every week, I'm just spread too thin right now. I'll miss some aspects of the volunteer position, but I won't miss driving all over the place after work once a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment