Monday, November 28, 2011

Year 2 - Day 341 - November 28

What's more fun to do on a Monday morning than medical tests?!? I love that my doctor calls on the same day with the results as long as I get them done early in the morning. I'm on the fence about today's results. Two things came out wonky. On one hand, the bad numbers could explain everything that is going on these days. On the other hand, they could signify something I don't want to have in my head. But then back on the first hand, if a pill could solve the problem, sign me up! Days like today are the good and bad reasons that I've been to Pituitary Education day so many times. Good because I know pills can solve a lot of problems but bad because I'm done having things wrong with me!! I think if I was going to be a doctor, being an endocrinologist would be fascinating. It's really the actual biology that's going on inside of you and I think it's all so interesting. (As long as it's someone else's body.) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment