Monday, October 24, 2011

Year 2 - Day 296 - October 24

I was really looking forward to Wegman's coming to our town. However, now that they're here I rarely go. All the other stores send out weekly ads with sale prices. Wegman's doesn't do that. They send out a flyer that just compares their prices to other local stores on certain items. However, the flyer doesn't take into account sales at other stores. Since I have no idea how much most items cost at Wegman's, I don't know if it will save me money. Plus, 80% of what I buy each week (or more) is on sale and/or has a coupon to use. We don't have a huge stock pile like the crazy people on TV, but we do have a few extra jars of peanut butter when it goes on sale for almost free and then that holds us over until the next time it goes on sale. (Almost everything we buy goes on sale approximately every 6 weeks.) So sorry Wegman's, you can keep sending me these little coupon booklets in the mail, but as long as they're only for a few items that we don't need, you won't get my regular Sunday morning business.

No comments:

Post a Comment