Sunday, October 9, 2011

Year 2 - Day 281 - October 9

There was a manhunt near our town today. When I drove by, the helicopter was hovering over the neighborhood where the bad guys were supposedly on the loose. Crazy!

Many months ago, I was anxiously awaiting this day ... more recently I was dreading it. I was really busy, so it kept my sadness at bay for most of the day, but I was still pretty bummed. I think that's why I was willing to drive to PA to find my coat yesterday. I just needed to chill, drive in the sunshine, and solve the problem of "I want a specific coat and I want it NOW." I guess I should be happy I didn't decide I needed a piece of Tiffany jewelry or a Burberry purse while I was in the fancy mall, too?? Luckily today is also my MIL's birthday, so that gave me a reason to enjoy the day as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment