Thursday, October 20, 2011

Year 2 - Day 292 - October 20

Here we are in Ocean City! Woohoo! I'm helping run the MASL conference today and tomorrow and Mike's here to enjoy the vacation that comes afterwards. At some point today my supposed allergies turned into a nasty cold. Since I'm exhausted we went out for an early dinner and came back to the hotel.

We had dinner at a place on the water 4 years ago, the last time we were in OC for the conference. I don't remember what Mike had for dinner that night, but he has always kept the meal in his top 5 of all times. We couldn't remember the name, but a vague recollection of a bridge view and the assistance of Google Maps led us back to the same restaurant. Turns out it's called Fager's Island.

Great food, a little pricy, but worth it. The view is great, and at sunset they played (and timed perfectly with the sun going over the horizon) the 1812 Overture. Fun! Now we're sitting here watching BBT and I'm going to bed at 8:30. That's just how exciting I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment