Sunday, October 2, 2011

Year 2 - Day 274 - October 2

Yesterday, our baby shower was an afternoon tea. My friend decided to get us all tea balls (do they have a fancy name?) as favors. I laughed at her, because a) there was a teabag with it, so that's silly and b) who uses tea balls?

Today, I laughed at ME. We were at Towson Town Center buying me shoes (FINALLY! Success!) and passed Teavana. It smelled heavenly and they were handing out free samples. Thumbs up to a store handing out free samples of caffeine free tea, because that never happens. We both liked it so much that we bought some to bring home. It was a little expensive, but oh so tasty. AND...it is sold looseleaf, so we needed a tea ball to make it.

I had to call my friend on the way home to apologize for laughing at her. Then she laughed at me. :)

2 comments: