Thursday, June 16, 2011

Year 2 - Day 166 - June 16

After trying on every dress at the outlets and Dress Barn (which has a ton of great stuff this year, I'm just a weird shape) I walked into BJ's one day and bought this one without trying it on. Thanks to some fancy pinning by Sarah & a white shawl, I have an outfit to wear today for graduation! I even found the iron & ironing board last night to make it look nice. I couldn't believe how hard it was to find the white shawl. I did see many at the outlets, but didn't know I needed one. It took every store in the mall to get my hands on one that wasn't made for grannies! I found them in black & tan & cream everywhere, but no white. So this is a very large kids size from the teenie bopper store. I'll take what I can get. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment