Saturday, June 4, 2011

Year 2 - Day 154 - June 4

We have done a lot of driving in the last 2 days. In Pennsylvania and northern MD there are no straight roads. You can't get from point A to point B without visiting at least 3 tiny towns in a zigzag pattern. We did just that as we went to Hanover, Gettysburg, and back to MD. Luckily, the drive was pretty. If we weren't in a small town, we were looking at this.

One of our stops was the Gettysburg outlets. I am looking for a dress that is appropriate for both a 5th grade graduation and a not too fancy wedding. There are a thousand dresses out there that meet that description, but none of them fit me! I am very short in the shoulder area, and have to adjust any and all straps to their smallest size. That makes V necked and wide necked dresses difficult to pull off. I could do it for the wedding and just feel uncomfortable and uncovered, but it definitely won't work in the appropriate department for reading the names at 5th grade graduation. :) I show up in all the pictures, so I try not to wear the same dress every year! Some years I really don't like the fashions, but this year there are a ton of dresses I love and I just can't find one to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment