Friday, August 27, 2010

Day 239 - August 27

Both Mike & I prefer Sour Patch Kids to regular fruit snacks.  Last year, we were excited because we found 100 Calorie packs at the grocery store and BJ's!  We stopped buying them though because they were way more expensive than they should be.  We lucked out on this BJ's trip though because they had the Halloween candy out.  You see, to make 100 Calorie packs, they make the food tiny.  Mini Doritos, Mini Ritz snacks, and indeed, Mini Sour Patch Kids.  I guess because they're different and small, they can charge you double. These Halloween bags were 1/2 the price per ounce as the 100 Calorie packs!!  The only downside is that they're regular sized pieces, so there are about 5 in each pack. 

All week, I reached in and grabbed a bag of Sweedish Fish. (It's a variety pack.) I don't particularly love them, but I figured I'd eventually get to a SPK.  That is - until I realized that Mike always throws the fish back if that's what he pulls out.  No wonder I never get the good stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment