Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 221 - Aug 9

We had these for dessert last night after we got back from the Sushi restaurant.  (Sushi Hana in Towson, which we hadn't been to and impressed them in taste even though it was expensive.)  I have been seeing coupons for these brownies a lot lately, but yesterday was the first time I saw them in the store.  After I got home from shopping in the afternoon, I realized I had forgotton to use my $2 in free money at the grocery store and that it expired yesterday.  So on the way back from dinner we stopped and used the free money plus a coupon to get dessert for 69 cents. 

I enjoyed them for what it was, but there is NO WAY I would spend $3.69 (regular price) on two brownies normally.  They were better than the slightly cheaper quick brownie or dessert bowls that Betty Crocker has that you mix in a tiny plastic bowl and microwave for 30 seconds, but still.  $3.69 is crazy.  They also came in a "Brownie Bite" version for the same price.  It'll be interesting to see how long this product stays around.

No comments:

Post a Comment