Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 217 - Aug 5

Although that green stuff on the ground under the tree may appear to be a bush in this iPhone-from-a-distance picture, it's actually evergreen clippings from the bushes alongside the house.  Our garbage doesn't pick up yard waste - so we're trying to figure out what to do with it.  This is the unbagged stuff with wide saw-cut branches.  The other corner of the yard has several black trash bags filled with other stuff.  We don't want or really need a new car, but today's the kind of day I wish we owned a pick up truck!  My parents got here yesterday, and once they had an SUV rental car.  No such luck this time.  Mike had to work, but my parents & I got to try a non-wings-and-Yings night meal at Dark Horse Saloon with our BOGO coupon.  It was tasty, so I'm happy.  It's nice to have affordable places nearby that are good.  I hear rumor we may get to go out for dinner too.... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment