Sunday, August 1, 2010

Day 213 - August 1

On the way to the wedding yesterday, we had to stop at Target.  As we were leaving, I just happened to notice a Christmas Tree Shops in the parking lot!  Much to my darling husband's chagrin, I couldn't leave PA without stopping there. :)  We did get some good stuff including the always super affordable brownie, cake, and pizza pans - all of which we were in need of.  I heard about this store almost 10 years ago from a friend who had recently visited the New England area.  The first time I was in one was on a trip to Boston to see the friend who got married yesterday.  2 of my other friends and I stopped, filled a shopping cart so high that we couldn't see over it, and spent less than 50 bucks on the contents.

Years later, the store has been purchased by a chain so it isn't as cheap and the stuff isn't as random, but it's still a great place to stock up on certain items.  I wish we had one closer to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment