Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 230 - August 18

Earlier this summer when I was contempating getting a Nook, I spent some time flipping through the Maryland digital E Library to see what was available for download.  Somehow (I guess I was living under a rock) this book had never hit my radar, but there were hundreds of people on the waiting list for the digital copy so I figured I should add it to my list.

I decided not to get a Nook so I put myself on the waiting list for the regular library book.  Weeks and weeks later, I got the email notification that it was in.  That day, Mike also emailed me and asked me if I could get it from the library for him.  That was amusing, because we had never talked about it before.

(Also, not fair, because I waited 6 weeks and he waited less than 6 hours!)  So I read it this weekend.  I figured the mystery out pretty early on, but I give all my deducing power credits to the writers at General Hospital for making sure I saw every version of a story back in the 90's. :)  So now Mike is reading it, and I'm getting ready to read the other 2. 

No comments:

Post a Comment