Thursday, July 1, 2010

Day 182 - July 1


Imagine my surprise when I got to the car place today to get my brakes done, and there was my old car!  You may be thinking that I'm crazy for thinking that, but I know my car.  It had the telltale very specific bumper scratches from the summer I worked at JoAnns.  Plus, my car place bought my car from me and then sold it.

I didn't ask the people there who bought it, because I assumed a mechanic or the secretary bought it. But when I showed the picture to my husband, he said they talked about it on Monday when he was there to get my oil change.  Apparently, it's there because something broke.  Luckily it isn't anything I did - it's a problem that lots of that model are having with the head gasket.

So I'm glad that we sold it when we did. :)  And I'm glad it's not our fault that one is broken. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment