Sunday, July 4, 2010

Day 185 - July 4

Watching the fireworks from Kevin's deck over the tree line made it too hard to get a good picture or even something qualifying as a picture of fireworks at all.

But what's more American than processed sugar?!?  Many moons ago, we saw popsicles at the grocery store that were A&W Root Beer, 7UP, Orange Crush, and Dr. Pepper.  After some research I found out that they were all Jenny friendly in the caffeine department.

I was happy and excited to see a whole box of Dr. Pepper ones this morning at Rite Aid when doing my weekly shopping!  (I forgot to take a picture before I put everything away, but it was $32 worth of stuff for 24 cents. Best trip to date!)  They really taste like Dr. Pepper and I don't have to drive to Virginia to buy them.  Perfect! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment