Friday, July 2, 2010

Day 183 - July 2

Back in high school and early college, I watched General Hospital religiously.  It was the era of Robin & Stone, Brenda & Sonny (& Jax), and Luke & Laura were actually both on then as well.  I don't watch it very often anymore, but every few months I see Vanessa Marcil on the front of a soap opera magazine that is claiming she may or may not return.  I'm pretty sure these magazines have sold tons of copies for the last 10 years purely by pretending to speculate about it.  I don't buy them, but I will admit to sometimes getting in an extra long checkout line to read one. :) 

This issue claims the deal is done and actually has quotes from showrunners talking about how it's a long term return.  Perhaps I'll have to re-start DVRing the show...

No comments:

Post a Comment