Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 193 - July 12

Ok, so this is a terrible picture.  But he was driving and it was raining and so I took a picture through the windshield. :) 

We're getting a Famous Dave's BBQ in place of the old Pizzeria Uno.  I do not like Famous Dave's.  I know people who have had good meals, but I've been to 2 different branches a total of 3 times and had 3 different meals and never have I had something good.  And I'm a person who likes meat slathered in BBQ sauce!  I was really disappointed that this is the restaurant that won, because of all the chains out there, there are many that I'd prefer come to town.  The hubby was hoping for a Carabbas to go with the Outback & Bonefish that are already at that intersection ... I wanted them to raze the building and put in a Sonic. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment