Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day 174 - June 23


Ok, so don't yell at me here.  I stopped the car to take the picture.  (Although I saw one coming in my rear view mirror, so I had to start moving, hence the blurriness.) 

Every day, we come around this curve and up the hill and the rays are shining through the trees in a really pretty way.  However, even for a back country road it's pretty busy in the mornings so I have never been able to stop and get a picture or even snap one that looks decent while my carpool-mate is driving.

Today, there was nobody on the roads because school is out!  (I'm still working this week, but we appear to be the only group up before 9am up there.)  So, I stopped, took a picture, and went on my merry way.  The picture isn't as pretty as reality, so maybe someday I'll have a better chance. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment