Friday, June 18, 2010

Day 169 - June 18

Schoooooooooooooooooooooool's out for summer!

And it came at a good time.  Moose is all kinds of discombobulated these days.  Super clingy and whiney, which is really bizarre and unusual for him, because he was always the quiet one.  He's been squeaking at me everytime I walk away or heaven forbid close the bathroom door. :)  So hopefully me being around for awhile will help with the transition.  This has been surprising me, because I really didn't think Moose was going to care when it happened. 

This pillow is his favorite thing in the whole wide world.  My mom's friend made it for us a couple years ago and it must, even after the fibers were cleaned, still have some kind of sheep smell to him.  He is obsessed with it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment