Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 153 - June 2

WOW!!!!!

A couple months ago, I signed up on the House Party site to get emails about previewing new products.  They set up different party packs and you can apply to get one and review it.  At first, I signed up for each one.  There are (rather indepth) surveys with each application.  I suppose it makes sure people will really use the stuff.

The first one I really wanted was the Breyer's pack.  We all know I love ice cream.  But I didn't win.

Then this game night one showed up.  It said we'd get the newest version of Trivial Pursuit and "other fun things for a game party."

I was shocked today when the box came.  ALL OF THIS WAS IN THE BOX!  For FREE!

-Trivial Pursuit (This version isn't even in stores yet)
-Taboo (The original)
-CatchPhrase (The original)
-4 boxes of various flavors and styles of Triscuits
-2 boxes of various flavors of Wheat Thins (Lets not even talk about the 4 boxes I bought last weekend because I had coupons/sales/etc and they were a quarter each...)
-Bag of "Hershey's Pieces" candy
-Coupon for batteries for Taboo & CatchPhrase
-Pack of $5 off coupons for board games for everyone who comes.

I'm impressed.  I'll definitely sign up for more of these in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment