Sunday, June 6, 2010

Day 157 - June 6

This week I didn't put all the super cheap stuff in my picture, but instead a representative selection of stuff I actually bought. 

All of this stuff was $24 total.  Plus, it came with a $5 off coupon for my next shopping order.  So it was like paying $19!

Best deals in the picture:
  • Sausage was 49 cents after a sale & coupon
  • The blue Dawn soap was 72 cents after a sale & coupon
  • Each roll of foil was 75 cents
  • The produce - grape tomatoes, raspberries, 2x blueberries & 5 apples was just 8 dollars
  • The Scrubbing Bubbles spray starter kit was 69 cents with stacked coupons
  • Scrubbing Bubbles spray refill - Free!
  • The pink Dawn soap - Free!
  • The Bengay - Free!
  • Shout Wipes - Free!
  • Italian Ice - Free!
 The checkout guy at Target was even surprised by my little shopping trip today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment